Skip to content
- Having social anxiety means always fearing laughter was made at your expense.
- It means fearing making simple phone calls.
- It means being unable to ask questions.
- It means being unable to speak up for yourself.
- Having social anxiety means being unable to be the one that starts a conversation.
- It means being unable to function while being watched.
- It means always fearing someone is judging you.
- It does not mean I don’t want to be around people but rather am afraid to.